2008 m. lapkričio 27 d., ketvirtadienis

End-Of-ESP Course Self-Assessment

 - WRITING (a summary): This term I have not done any achievements in writing the summary, because there were not a lot of tasks to practice. Anyway, I believe that I will have a chance to improve my writing skills by preparing for the exam.
- WRITING ESP VOCABULARY TESTS: This term we had a lot of modules to read, consequently a lot of new terms and definitions to learn. It was quite hard, because there were a lot of modules including long definitions of the main terms. Anyway I think my performance was quite good.
- WRITING CLASS DICTATIONS: Writing in class was not very difficult, but the main challenge was to be able to write what was said as soon as possible. So we had to write really very fast, but I think it was quite qualitatively writing.
- LISTENING COMPREHENSION IN CLASS: Listening tasks were similar like last year, but I think this term I was much more experienced, so it was much easier than before.
- LISTENING TO PEER' POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS: This year it was extremely interesting, because most of them have chosen very interesting themes. So it was a must but at the same time a pleasure.
- MAKING POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS: This is the most difficult thing to evaluate, because I have made presentation for the audience and they should assess my performance. I think it always could be better, but in my opinion I have made my presentation quite well.
- SPEAKING ON ESP THEMES IN CLASS: This task was the most informal. The talks were quite impulsive. So the progress depends on the all improvement of the speaking and on the amount of the days, when I was in a good mood and easily could talk about my impressions after reading a module.
In summary I would like to emphasize that more or less I have improved all my English skills during this term.

Komentarų nėra: